Aberystwyth University is not recruiting further students to degree programmes in law, business and computer science at its Mauritius branch campus. In future, any new recruitment to these programmes will be for study at Aberystwyth, Wales, UK
For enquiries about becoming an international student at Aberystwyth University in Wales in the UK, please see: https://www.aber.ac.uk/en/undergrad/
For October 2017 intake
- BSc (Hons) Accounting and Finance (N400)
- BSc (Hons) Business Finance (N310)
- BSc (Hons) Business and Management (N122)
- BSc (Hons) Business and Management with Law (N1M1)
- BSc (Hons) Computer Science (G400)
- BSc (Hons) Computer Science with a year in industry (G401)
- LLB (Hons) Law (M100)
- LLB (Hons) Criminal Law (M131)
- LLB (Hons) Human Rights Law (M990)
- LLB (Hons) Business Law (M140)
- LLB (Hons) European Law (M120)
All courses are available on a full-time and part-time basis.
Only full-time undergraduate courses are open to international students.
All the above courses are accredited by the Tertiary Education Commission, Mauritius.